Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Tuluinga's Vocab task about the words from the text Stand up!

Task description: Here you may see is my reading work. This week reading work is focusing on different stand ups/protests. Which I found very interesting reading heaps of different protests. But let me now tell you about this task. So this task is our vocab task. What we had to do is simply, write the meaning of those words on the left and put them in a sentence and the meaning of the words. Which those words on the left is words is from the text.  Which I found this task quite easy but hard. Because I  forgot the meaning of the 2 words up above. But I really enjoy this learning new vocab overall. Because I learn new vocab and it really helping me knowing the define. And putting it in a sentence which this task is all about really. So now I am going to post more of my work related to the protests task. And I hope you enjoy reading this work:)

Here is the link of the texts my class is reading:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vvywKdPv_TRuhXc-woeh2h2R3pTOffGE/view

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tuluinga,

    I like how you explained/described the words very carefully. I definitely know a lot more about these words. Great job with your task description, it is great to know what your task is about. Great job. Which word did you have the most trouble with, finding the meaning? I also love how you put the link to the reading in your task description so you don't have to explain the text as much. Keep up the great work!

    From Jedida
    Year 8
    Pt England School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jedida,

      Thank you for the lovely Comment, and I really appreciate your comment. What word I found most trouble finding the meaning? Is really Passive Resistance. Because I forgot the meaning, after Mrs Ilaoa explain it to us. LOL! And so I hope for you to have a Great day! And also keep up the good work!

      Your Sincerely,

      Tuluinga:) ( Your Classmate )

      Delete