Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Tuluinga Math: Number work T2W9

              Walt: Use our Knowledge of place values, fractions, and decimals to solve word Problems.
                       
Task description: Today on Friday we are just finishing off work as it is the last day. See you will know obviously I choice to finish off my Maths work today. Which I found so relief but happy! Because I forgot about place values, which we learnt Term 2 Week 1. But I found fractions and decimals easy because I remember those two different Maths work. Altogether those Maths is so cool trying to remember things I learnt. TO test my brain. Which I found this helpful:) So I hope you enjoy my Maths work and have a good day. Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tuluinga. wow you are really smart at maths my favourite part about your post. is Decimals I really like decimals.

    ReplyDelete