Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Tuluinga Transum Trophy Cabinet for completing Reading Scales!

https://www.transum.org/Maths/Activity/Reading_Scales/Default.asp?Level=1
Task description: Today in my My Maths we were learning to read scales thermometer, and times. But now my Maths class we focusing on the scale game. Which was cool! So what we needed to do is simply go on our Maths site. Make a copy of our presentation and there is the link for our scale activity. Which shows us different measurement and levels. My highest score is level 5, and I try level 6 but it was difficult.  Here up above shows all my trophy I complete from level 1 to level 6. I found this activity helpful for me learning how to read scales. Here is my score and I hope you enjoy looking at this. Also press the photo to get the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment