Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Another Protest: About Mandela (our character) who was involved in the Springbok tour.

                                               The Springbok Tour!

Task description: Here this is another acitivie after finishing our Stand up/Protests tasks. Which what we have to do is simply choose which protest we want to do. Which those protests are the Springbok tour, WomenSP, and Black lives matter. And so I choice the Springbok tour protest. And then Once we finish choosing which protest activity we choice, we then start doing our work. Which really was studying a Character that is involve of that protests. And do at least 2 tasks for this task. I found very interesting! Because my Character was Nelson Mandela I was studying. So here in this slide I only finish one of the 3 tasks. I will be doing the other task differently. I hope you enjoy reading my task.

No comments:

Post a Comment