Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Tuluinga Equal fraction

                 WALT: Do Equal fraction Problems and showing different Strategies.
                     
Task description: This week in our Maths Class we are learning about Equal fraction. And what is Equal fraction and strategies to solve a Equal fraction problem. What we need to do is simply watch the video about Equal fraction, and start solving out the Equal fraction Problems. Then the Create task and games. Which I found this fun! and a little bit hard too. Because it was cool learning Equal fraction and it was hard showing my strategies. Because I think it is confusing to you guys but I hope you understood. In Slide 6 I will be doing Extra for experts problem differently. And so I hope you enjoy looking at my work and Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment