Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Tuluinga Task 2 of our Stand up/Protests work: Comprehension Q's!

Task description: Here is the other task that we are doing for reading. What we have to do is simply answer questions that is based on the texts we read. Which is all about Stand ups and different protests. Which that was the main focus on this task. Find the answer in the text and write it. Which I found very interesting doing this task. Because it was cool read many protests that succeed and hearing people being involved. I get to answer those questions, Which yeah I found cool. So this is my completed 2 work task for reading and I hope you enjoy reading this!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tuluinga
    I really like how you've answered using full sentences. This shows how well you understood the text and issues that we discussed in class. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete