Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Tuluinga T2W2 Statistic Work:)

                   
 Task description: This week me and my class are learning about  statistics. Here in this slides there is  4 different type of graphs we are trying to solve out. The 4 Graphs were Pictogram, strip graph, dot plot, and finally stem and leaf. Out of all of the graph the stem and leaf was the hardest. But I give credits to my teacher and Uncle for helping me.  Because it was quite confusing to understand about the stem and leaf. But once you get it, it's actually quite easy. But firstly I did the vocabulary of stastistics. Which I basically cop and paste the word I know and write a definition of the word with my own words. Overall there is a game at the last slide for the stem and leaf. But I hope you enjoy reading or looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment