Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Tuluinga Kei te pehea koe task:)

                               WALT: to ask and answer questions about how we feel
                       
Tena Koutou katoa and greetings,  today on Tuesady The Year 8's are doing one of their Rotation which is Te Reo Maori. What we have to do first, was to read our Kupu Hou or New Words. After reading our kupu hou we then started praticing the phrases we are learning which is Kei te pehea koe? Kei te pai ahau hou. But we have to cooperate  the Kupu Hou. Once we get the hang of it.  After  I then have to filled the new word in one of the speech bubbles. Once it finish I then do the create tasks which is the last task. It was to record or  audio recording either one and poster or comic strips the maori conversation. In order to complete the task which I found fun! Because me and my sister had a                      blast!. Here up top is my completed task hope you enjoy it.

                  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tuluinga!
    Kei te pehea koe? I liked your poster that you made with your sister to show how to use different phrases to respond to this question. Tino pai tō mahi, Tuluinga! Great job Tuluinga!

    ReplyDelete