Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Taha Whanau Challenge Poster: My Grandfather


                   
Today I took on the Taha Challenge. The Taha Challenge I took  on was Taha Whanau, or family. The Challenge for the Taha Whanau,  was to speak with a older family member and ask them questions to that member. Because Taha Whanau is about socialing or Communicating. Before getting the information we then create a poster or slide shows about them.  So I choice my Grandfather as my family member post. While questioning him, me and my Grandfather had a strong and powerful connection while we were chatting. I felt that we had a huge bond talking about his information, which was cool talking with him. Here above my completed Taha Challenge I did and I hope you         give it a try too!

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Tuluinga!

    What an awesome poster you have made about your grandfather. I enjoyed reading how the experience of interviewing him helped build a stronger bond between you both.

    The memories he has to share with you are very precious including his advice about TALANGOFUA! I hope you get more opportunities to talk to him and find cool stories from when he was younger.

    Take care Inga!
    Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete