Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2020

ElJ Day 3 Activity 1 : Travelling time! 😋🐰

Have you ever been to your parents hometown/country? I have and this country have the only queen and king in the Pacific.  Can you guess my parents hometown?country? It's the beautiful island Tonga and here below I am making a lists of what I would pack and What I need to know about my family hometown.  I hope that you enjoy reading my lists and here a question for you. What would you pack and What you need to know about their hometown too? Overall I hope you enjoy! 😀

                                                      My Packing Lists  📜

                                    1. Clothes - Shorts, Singlet, T-shirts, Church Clothes. 👕


                                   2.  Shoes - Covered shoes, Sandals or Church shoes 👡 👟
.  

                                   3.  Book - To write about the experience there.  📖 ✏


                                   4.  Santa - Special Object I will travel with. 🎅

                           
                                   5. Socks 

   
                                    6. Glasses 👓

 
                                   7.  Hats  👒


                                    8.  Creams and Medicines 💊
     

                                   What I need to know about their place lists 📜
                                  
                             
                                   1. It's very hot and warm there. 💥

                       
                                  2. In Tonga they have variety of different food. 🎂

   
                                 3. Every Sundays they close all shops.  🚧 ❌

                              
                                 4.  Heaps of my family members live in the area. 👪

             
                                5.  They are very beautiful and Powerful  dancers.👯

                              
                                6. Heaps of animals there living with their owners. 🐶
                                
                                
                                7.  It's fun there 😝







No comments:

Post a Comment