Pages

Monday 6 April 2020

ELJ Week 2 Day 1 Activity 1: Family Tree

This week I am doing the Easter learning Journey Week 2.  I was very excited of hearing their was another one so I went for it. So our first task in ELJ week 2 was to create our own version of our family tree, and name under the  family members culture too. Here above top I will start introducing who is who.  Here at the very top is my two Great Grandparents and I coloured them pink and blue. Because to make it easier who is a Female and Male, so Pink represents us females and Blue represents Male.  Those are the colour I choice but let's continue. After my Great Grandparents it's then their children which is my Grandpa and Grandma who got married.  After them is their child which is my uncles and aunties which I link it with a line. In the Middle it's my Mom and Dad in the middle. Because my Mom is the middle child. She's with my Dad too. Finally it's me and my Siblings and so I put me in the very left because I'm the oldest and that's how the order goes. Last it's my brother Marcus. Overall this is my family tree. Whoop! About my family culture a fact about my family is that we are full blooded Tongan nothing else and I'm very proud to be a full blooded Tongan. I hope you enjoy my family tree and Remember keep wash your hands! This is my Mom side and next time I will do my Dad side too.

No comments:

Post a Comment