Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

The Taha Tinana Challenge 1

                   
        Hello Everyone! this week me and my brother Marcus took on the Taha Tinana Challenge 1.  Inside this presentation slides is all the information of what we were doing, how we felt, and many more. And also in this slide we have our video we took  taking on this challenge. In my opinion it was very fun but exhausting too. Overall I hope you guys this challenge and we fully support you guys!                  One more thing the spelling challenge was created by Ms Vaafusuaga:)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work on your Taha Tinana challenge! I loved that you got your little brother to join you with this challenge. Looked like loads of fun. Keep up the Great work!

    Mr Wright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tuluinga! This is very heartwarming to see you complete this challenge with your little brother. Well done for taking on and accomplishing the Taha Challenge!

    ReplyDelete