Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Taha Tinana Challenge!




Kia ora Everyone,

Today I was keen to do one of the Taha Challenge.  The challenge I choice to do was Taha Tinana or Fitness.  What I have to do was to try and attempt 10 press up. I was willing to give it a try. So during the 10 press up I felt my arms tired and my body  exhausted. But I was still willing to complete the challenge and so I kept going. Until finally I completed the challenge. Overall it was mostly exhausting but I had fun So I gave it a 6. To me I was proud of myself giving it a go. I hope you will give a try, and You can do this too!
                     

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tuluinga,

    Fantastic effort - well done for pushing through and completing 10 push ups for your first TAHA CHALLENGE. I was very happy to finish my press ups so I could catch my breath. My arms were starting to get tired.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your TAHA CHALLENGE blog posts!

    Take care,
    Ms. Tapuke

    P.S. I liked the music you had playing in the background:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Inga, loved the musical press ups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello inga nice work did your arms feel died mine did. thanks for the support and i would like to see what you will do next.

    ReplyDelete