Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

Tuluinga Dimension & Area task!


Task description: This week for maths we are doing another class math work. This task is about working about dimensions and area of a tapa cloth. Which they put a Tapa cloth to represent tongan language week this week. I really found this task quite easy and hard. Because there were some hard questions there and some easy. But overall all I found this fun! 1 thing I learnt is how to do areas again. So I hope you enjoy! reading. One thing I am doing my create task seperately.

1 comment:

  1. Malo E Lelei Tuluinga! I like your task about the measuring Tapa cloth I think I know why you guys were doing maths about a Tapa cloth because it is Tongan language week and I like your task and how you answered it. I like your task description as well I think that is the best task description I have been reading.

    Next time can you make a video and explain how you got your answers so that people can understand and can you do your create task please?


    Keep up the great work Tuluinga!

    Kind Regards,
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete