Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

Te Reo Rotation: Kei te pehea te ahua o te rangi?

                   
Today at PES ( Point England school ) it was time for the year 7's to go tech. While the year 8's are here at school starting our rotation already. After morning tea. My group ( tahi ) went to our Te reo maori rotation and this is our lesson we are doing/learning. Kei te pehea te ahua o te rangi? What is the weather like. And for this task we really needed to learn the new kupu hou ( new word ) and the phrases. Then answer the following questions. Which I found this task cool! and fun. Because I found learning new words interesting in Maori. Because it is our official languages and it's Maori lguage week. At the last slide I will be doing my create task differently. So I hope you enjoy reading what we learnt for today lesson in Te Reo. Kia ora!

No comments:

Post a Comment