Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

My Tongan Superhero/Heroine I choose💕

                      WALT: Summarise and present key information.

                          
                                                                     Malo e lelei katoa❤,
 and welcome to my blog. This week is Tongan Language Week:) Yay😝. Which I love to celebrate everything that involve with my culture. 2 of all I love sharing/posting blogs about my culture too. And for today's literacy class task. Our task is to create a poster. About our Modern day Tongan Hero dun dun duuun instead of a traditional hero. Because it is way easier to write a factual info's of a modern one. Because there more info's about them. Oh and our WALT: Summarise and present key information. But I wrote a lot about my superhero. Facts, Info's, quote, Journey, and more. My superhero I choice/pick was the best/scariest man on  pro wrestling history. King Haku👑! I found this task super fun! Because this task was a factual task for you. I really wrote alot about him and I enjoy it too. So I hope you enjoy and Malo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment