Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Taha Wairua task: Acrostic Poem about my name!

Kia orana Everyone,
Today we are doing our Taha Wairua house. Which is spiritual wellbeing and our regions beliefs. But we are doing a Acrostic Poem. Of our name, which we really write our name. Then write/describe us/me who I am. But using the 1 letters which here is my acrostic poem about myself. And the write box is sentences about me and the those huge words. On the left side. So I hope you enjoy my task and feel free to try this task.

Here is the link to this task if you can't see properly!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful description of yourself Tuluinga! I absolutely agree. Keep being amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Ilaoa for that wonderful comment:)

      Delete
  2. Malo E Lelei Tuluinga,

    malo 'aupito for finishing your task about yourself and I think that all these things are actually perfect for your own name and I think that these are good because all these things I believe you are. such a beautiful task description about your own self.

    One that I think that should keep in your task description is was the task easy or hard?


    Keep up the great work Tuluinga!

    Kind Regards,
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for that wonderful comment! It was quite easy that it
      is all about me.

      Delete