Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Taha Whanau/social welling: Special occasion! I celebrate with my Fam❤

             Taha Whanau/social welling: Special occasion! I celebrate with my Fam❤👍🎓🎂
                  
                                                        Kia ora Whanau,

As for some people who might know or not. This week is Maori language week in NZ. And at school Team 5 ( Yr7&8) for every subject  Math, literacy, and writing, have something that involves with Maori. Such as a story/myth, object they used in Math and yeah! As it is (MLW) & For people who don't know NZ. Maori is 1 of the official language . But never mind about that. So below is my Taha Whanau challenge that my class were doing. For this task. We just need to write or create a poster sharing about a special occasion. Ans what all the things which made this event memorable to us/me. Right now I'm letting you reading about my special event with my family👪👴👵.

No comments:

Post a Comment