Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Tuluinga Finding a Fractions of a Whole

                           WALT: Find a fraction that is given to us and finding the Whole.
                                
Task description: This task here is the level 2 Math task.  Which is the easiest task/work my class are doing today. Because in Maths we have 3 slides we can choose, and already me & my class already done level 3. Which is the middle task, quite hard & easy (both) task. But so right now we are doing the easiest one. I found this task really difficult actually. Because the questions were in Maori. Which the translation was quite hard to understand until our teacher ( Mrs Ilaoa ) told/explain us.  And I found it less difficult. 1 thing I learnt is finding a fraction in a whole. Because it was very interesting. So I hope you enjoy! (This task was all about Fractions)

No comments:

Post a Comment