Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Tuluinga's Warm up task: Money & Decimals!

                      WALT: Use our place value knowledge to add and subtract decimals.
                   
Task description: Our main focus for maths is fraction and decimals. Here uptop this is our warm up task before we do our fraction task. For this task what we have to do is really answering add and subtract questions about money. And using our knowledge of place value/column we learnt before to solve add and subtract decimals. Which I found this task quite easy. Because I really learnt a lot of adding and subtracting decimals before. 1 thing I learnt was how to add and subtract decimal really more. Because before it was quite hard. But here is my completed work for my warm up task! 

No comments:

Post a Comment