Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Q&A about Yr 8 Camp!

Main Question!
Q1: If you were to give ideas for the next year 7/8 camp what would you suggest?


Q2: What would I keep at Camp?
I would like to keep everything of camp. Because when I went to the place, there were a lot of fun places. Like the gym, trampoline, and the park. But the most part why I would keep as it is because everything is incredible there. The view, activites, cabin, and really everything!
Q3: What would I stop:
I wouldn't stop anything because I think the camp is just right. Even the games, and I think we should do some of their games at school.
Q4: What would I add:
I would add when we do our rotation, Mr Hughes game. Because there is a lot of multisports we do in this game. And I really think it would be a awesome touch with the other activitys/games. 
Q5: Why do we have such events?
Because I personally think it is a good thing/important, going on camp/event like this. Because this trip/event gave us Yr 8's confidence/improving as leaders. By experiencing this trip,  this trip really helped me to become more a better leader. How I learnt to help people, service people other,  being happy, and having leadership especially. Because those things makes a good leader, and I really learnt a lot from this camp/trip.
Q6:Talk about whare tapa whā and key competencies
All of the Te whare houses are my key competencies. Because each house means something to mean at camp. How at camp we been doing a lot of physical activity which I always try to keep being fit a least. 2 Taha Hinengaro and at camp I really controlled my emotions at camp by telling someone or just thinking happy. 3 Taha wairua and 4 Taha whanau at camp. Because I been representing my family by really being a leader at camp. For t\Taha Wairua being calm and also praying quite a lot at camp too.

No comments:

Post a Comment