Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Tuluinga Measurement 2! Task: Convert between metric units

WALT: Convert between metric units.

Task description: Hey everyone and I/we are back at school now! And the first thing we did for our programme was Math. But 1 thing was different today is our teacher is not here ( homeroom. So I am here in my literacy teacher class Ms Tapuke. For Math our goal ( her class ) we are learning is Math class is measurement, and how to convert between metric units. Which what we have to do is simply answer questions/equation. And show our strategy, then after finishing we did post it. I found this task quite confusing. Because it was to remember which side is X & Divide in Length. But 1 thing I learnt in Math is how to convert Capacity & Mass. Because I it was cool converting Capacity/Mass because I haven't learnt to convert it before. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment