Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Posting more again!

Malo e lelei Katoa:),

I am back posting again now! Because 1 of all I am sorry for not posting during Lockdown. Because I was having a lot of fun! during Lockdown with my family. 2 of all Because we are back at school today! And  for those who are not coming school please come back. Because school is very safe. But never mind about that. So I hope you guys enjoy seeing my post and please support me. As I am trying so hard to post you or share some photos of me enjoying Lockdown and school. I didn't complete my school work lately at home during Lockdown. Because I was enjoying spending time with my fam. So my goals is to try finish off work that I haven't done from Lockdown. I hope you enjoy reading my posted! 1 thing I didn't have internet really I got hotspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment