Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Tuluinga Taha Hinengaro Challenge Meditating!

                      
Talofa lava everybody,  today in my class we  are taking on another Taha challenge. The Taha Challenge for today we are doing is Taha Hinengaro. Which is based on our  health, emotions, and mental well being. So For this challenge we have to mediate for 3-5 minute. I thought this challenge was very relaxing and calm but also fun! Wait I almost forgot this challenge was created by Nina. So I hope you guys Go on her blog. Now let me tell you how I feel during this challenge. While When I started doing my 3 minute meditate I felt so relax and calm. I felt like I'm in dreamland.  What I have thought in my mind while doing this. Is that I'm flying in the air and going to a beautiful place. Which I called this place Lalala land. I felt so peaceful there. During my meditation I was doing movement to show my feelings. But I have to be quiet because we were all doing it.  My experience of this challenge was so awesome and peaceful. So this is how I feel and I hope you try this experience:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment