Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

How to make a fruit salad by me!

               
Task description: Today Tuesday 19th we have another Taha challenge. Which we are taking on at school. So the challenge was the taha tinana one. Here we needed  to create a recipe of a healthy snack or meal. To show you guys how yummy it is but healthy too. So I choice a fruit salad. Because I know it's healthy and yummy too! So if you are looking for a recipe here is how to make a fruit salad. By me. I hope you enjoy reading this

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tuluinga,

    I love what you have done, and how you have presented your work. With what I know now, I am going to make a very healthy lunch. Great job with writing the steps/directions too! Keep up the amazing work!

    Jedida
    Year 8
    Pt England School

    ReplyDelete