Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

The Taha Tinana Challenge: How many push ups we can do in 1 minute.

                  
Today in class we all took on one of the Taha challenge. And The Taha challenge for today was Taha Tinana which is called fitness/physical. Here what we have to do for this challenge is to see how many push ups we can do in 1 minute. So my goal was to do more than 20 push ups. Because at home I did 20 push ups which is my highest score.  So I was determined to beat my score and I did. I accomplish my goals by doing 28 push ups yay! Which I am proud of. Now my goal is to do 30 push ups in 1 minute now! But now let me tell you about how I felt while doing the push ups. During doing the push ups it was quite hard but easy at the same time.  Because my arms was sore and tired, and. But it didn't stop me Tuluinga and so while I was doing it it was also fun! While doing the push ups we all were laughing having a great time! So up top there is the video of us in the slide. I hope you enjoy:) One more thing, This challenge is credit to Fonua who did how many push ups we can do in 1 minute. Go check on his blog!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Tuluinga - You smashed your goal! What an awesome effort! Congratulations and well done. Hmmm do you think you'd like to have a go at beating your new record?

    ReplyDelete