Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Tuluinga Inquiry work: The Water Cycle.

                              WALT: Explain the different stages of the water cycle.
                    
Task description: For this week in my class we were doing our inquiry task. Our inquiry task was to describe the water cycle and labeling a google draw. Which is in the slide.  To be honest this was very fun and also quite interesting too! Because I learnt more information about the water cycle. So I found this awesome and so I hope you enjoy reading  this:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tuluinga,

    Great job with completing your work. I love how you have explained your work, and let the readers know all about the water cycle. I love how you share your knowledge. Keep up the great work!

    From Jedida
    Year 8
    Pt England School

    ReplyDelete