Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Tuluinga Visual Mihi


Task description:  Here up top is my visual mihi. Each of the 4 parts really represent who I am.

Culture: So in the top right side is my culture, Tonga. In my family we are a huge proud people of where we from and our culture too. At home we always love to dance and sing songs in our language. Last year at school we had Tongan language week and I get to do the speech in my language. I am very proud of who I am.

Favourite Things to do : At the bottom right side, this picture is about what I love to do. So at home and at school I really love math, Drawing, and sing. Why I choice this is? Because it's represent me and what I love to do.

Church: At the left top side this picture represent our loving going to church. Going to church is a huge part of our family and we love to learnt about Jesus. At home after school we will always to our prayers and dance. What I found most interesting is learning how to read the bible and the hymn.

Favourite team: Finally in the left bottoms side. It represent me of my favourite teams. My favourite team is Warrior, Black Ferns, and Kau To'a. Because they are very good at playing rugby, Also me and my family loves to watch too.

11 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Inga! this art is Truly Amazing and has so much Detail in this and its just Very eye catching to me and it looks like you've put hard work and time into this master peice! I hope to see more Eye catching Posts from you Inga! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Inga!

    Great job with your work! I love how you put something in each box that actually means something to you. You are such an amazing drawer! I love how you drew, well, everything! Great talents, and effort Inga. Keep up the great work! (and keep drawing.)

    From Jedida
    Year 8
    Pt England School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tuluinga I like your work and how how you represented you self keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo E Lelei Tuluinga,

    your work looks so amazing and positive. I love the way how you tried your best to be creative and have your visual Mihi done on your blog
    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like what you did whit your visual mihi and your tongan flag looks lite

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi inga i love the work that you have DONE about your Visual Mihi . and my favourite part about your visual mihi is about music and church and it looks cool . keep up the good job.!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. KIA ORA,Tuluinga!
    your visual mihi is really comparative to the other ones I love the way you Draw about yourself and every thing else it is really creative Toward the other one I like this one TULUINGA.
    BY Terangimarie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talofa lava Inga
    Your visual mihi is amazing and cool keep it up with your drawing and one day you might be amazing drawer when you grow up.

    From Sivaenah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Malo e lelei Tuluinga, my name is Hannah and I'm in room 3.
    I really enjoyed how much work you put into your Visual Mihi, it is defintely one of my favourites. My favourite part is your culture and religion side. Your are very creative and great at drawing.
    Sincerely Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kia ora tuluinga
    your visual mihi is very cool and competitive compared to the others i love the way you added detail in your flag because it looks wonderful.well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. Malo e lelei Inga, These drawings are beautiful and amazing. I've seen how you've approved this year, your visual mihi is so wonderful. This shows that you really like your culture and stuff that are important to you.
    Ofa Atu.

    Keep making your family and friends Proud.

    Kind Regards

    Your best cousin.

    ReplyDelete