Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

My ELJ Day 1 Activity 2: Three interesting facts I learnt

Here Below you can see 3 paragraphs and a title. Those 4 things is what I was doing for my Day 1 Activity 2 of the Easter Learning Journey. What I was doing was I had to read the NZ tourism Page and found 3 interesting facts I learnt. But I needed to rewrite into my own words which I done below. Overall I found this quite hard but fun too! Because their was some hard words, but I loved to try and understand. Overall I hope you enjoy reading and here is the link for the NZ Tourism:)New Zealand People



        3 Interesting facts about the NZ Tourism I learnt.


1. People over the world who are visiting in New Zealand. One of their most favourite thing they love about NZ is getting, to know the friendly and relaxed people in NZ.  Because when they begin a chat with another person in a bar or restaurant. They begin to acknowledge or notice  the people and there area. Which can make them some new friends and learnt something in NZ.

2. In New Zealand rugby is the most watched sport in our country. Because of the rugby teams who are really talented, example like the All black who won the rugby world cup. Here In New Zealand and England rugby has began being in public schools. For those who really want to become a good rugby player,  can Boy or Girl!

3. In the coastline or area. IN fact new Zealanders are very much likely to love their water and it's shown how their is 15% of families who own boats  here. They are really respected as supreme pro yacht designers. Now Kiwis are still strongly showcasing their yachting, kayaking, windsurfing,and rowing parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment