Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Rotation 3: Greek Mythology task!

                   
Task description:  Today this is our last rotation for inquiry. And at the morning my class were in Mrs Stone class which we are learning Greek mythology. I found fascinating and cool! Because the myth we were learning was about Hermes, and how he invented fire and lyre. And then after watching the video and we read the 2 texts. We then do our first activity which we have put the pictures in the right orders and the writing too. Which that was only our activity and for our create task we just need to do a character study of one of the gods. Which I choice Athena and so I hope you enjoy reading this and Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tuluinga I enjoyed reading your presentation about greek mythology.I also like how you chose Athena for your create task.I also love reading the facts you wrote about Athena.Did you know that Athena turned Medusa into a gorgo?
    Keep up the great work
    Kind regards Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie,
      For commenting on my blog:) And also I didn't know that Athena turned Medusa into a gorgo. Nice info/fact. I hope you also keep up the great work.

      By Tuluinga/Inga!

      Delete