Pages

Monday 15 July 2019

What was my exepierence at the matariki light trail.

https://www.eventfinda.co.nz/2018/te-ara-rama-matariki-light-trail/auckland/glen-innes
Image result for matariki light trail 2019
http://www.teoro.org.nz/theatre/te-ara-rama-matariki-light-trail-2019

Image result for matariki light trail 2019
 Have you ever been to a big event before? Well on Saturday 13th of july me and my family went to see the matariki lights at maybury reserve. It was so cool looking at the lights because the lights were so  beautiful and very bright. I really hope you like my matariki writing and feel free to comment too.

When we went to see the matariki light trail my eyes were sparkling in amaze. Because I was really excited to watch the matariki lights, but my favorite part was when the fireworks would explode at 9:00.  While we were exploring around I saw many different animals there and also I saw some of my friends too. During the time we were walking, we then saw my auntys aand cousin over there at that corner. We were having a great time playing with each other while all the moms were talking to each other.

After a long time we then all had a meeting to meet each other nearby taniwha street. Once we all gather up it was me and my cousin Tolia was walking with each other. We saw huge circles with vibrant colours exploding everywhere. So we decided to take my brother there and jump on it but it was very slippery but not really.

By the time we were playing it was a very exhausted expierence. I decided we should have a break so then me and my family we to sit on those bench near taniwha road but I don't know the name. After having a long break suddenly my brother was gone and I was so furious at him. Because when I look at the left side he disappear running to the matariki sign trying to climb on it. Wow! He was very energetic because he was running everywhere but me and my cousin Tolia caught him.

Waiting a long time for the firework to happen it was time to go home. I was sad but happy to have watch the matariki light trail. Why we went? Because my little brother was tired so we walked back home saying goodbye. I was sad but I remember that I could still see it at my house so I was very happy!

At the time it was 9:00pm it was very noisy because everywhere there was bright colours exploding. I was really shock but enjoying the moment. Overall I think that it was a very cool adventure going with my family at the last day of the matariki trail. I hope you enjoy it bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment