Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

What we did in tech and my project I am doing.


Today in hard material we are starting to design and do some hard work. In hard material I am up to the designing part and so my project I am doing is a jeep. I really enjoyed doing this experience. Because I really learnt heaps of things about wood and tools. In hard material our teachers name is Mr Grundy and he is very kind. Today we have to write about our project we are going to do and below is my writing I did.

I chose to make a Jeep for my younger brother. This is the best choice because he loves playing with his toy trucks, cars, and his plane. I really wanted to make this for him because he wants a Jeep to play with. It will be used as a toy for him to play outside in the dirt. I will need to consider it being strong because he plays rough. Also I need to consider sanding it down so he won't get hurt. 

                            


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment