Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Our Dmic work

Walt: Understand how geography influences time.
                                                     Task description:
Today in Room five we have been learning about coordinate. I really think it was very hard. Because in my group we were quite struggling about our coordinate but we still got through it.

In our group my buddies were Julius, Devontae, Rosiephine, and me. And around every group all of us were struggling about where is the treasure. So then after 5 minute Mrs Ilaoa explain to us about coordinate. I was very interested and keen. Because I have really learn new thing about math and our longitude and latitude.

Well my favourite part about math class that we get to work together. And also we all decided to pick for our norm support each other with our learning for today. I really enjoy learning new things and I really think once I have learnt it I will be very good at the dmic we have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment