Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Tuluinga review about Mata i Pusi!

                       My Review about Mata i Pusi.

Book Tittle: Mata I pusi

Written by:  Sisilia Eteuati

Illustrations by: Leilani Isara

Review by: Tuluinga ( me )


Information about the book:

In my thoughts I really enjoy this book! Because this book is about a girl who have a Aotearoa dad, and a Samoan Mum which she is beracial. In this book she have been tease many of time just because of her appearence so she was a bit sad about that. So when he grandma walk with her she was really embarrass about herself, so then her grandma gave her an advice and told a story about her mother being a first samoan lawyer.

My rating about this book:

I think this book is a 5 of  5 because I really enjoy about even being different we can still be our self. I recommend this book because I really enjoy it and I think you will


No comments:

Post a Comment