Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

What do we want to learn at this term

Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

Hello Guys and today is term 4 Wow! Have you ever felt happy but suddenly change to difficulty learning? Well I have but this term, well it is incredible. Because our topic theme is Te wa toi which means time for art and that is my favorite thing to do.


I am really full of joy! Because this term we are really busy such as Year 6 camp, Prize giving, the manaiakalani film, and finally testing which is my least favorite one but I will try my hardest. Also this term I am also feeling excited that we are doing art and it is very awesome. It is that we can creative and do many things with art. Last but not least I can really learn heaps of thing by wonderful artists people like Picasso.

Well my goals is to improve my writing and  reading. Because I want to achieve my skills of writing by making my sentences better and to proofread my writing to be more better than before. And also I want to really improve in reading because that I can understand what is the meaning of the word and learn more about that word to improve my skills.

I really want to learn is how to do different kinds of technique in art. Also how can we use different types of materials to create a masterpiece. Because it makes me think of ways to create in art and show design that is really awesome. Finally I want to learn so much about how all of our culture uses heaps of way to do art just like wood, paper, and other things.

This is going to be a exciting term it is that our topic theme is all about art. There will be a lots of events coming up this term and it is Year six camp Prize giving testing and the manaiakalani film, My learning is to create different art. I am very happy! Overall because there will be heaps of thing coming up and it will be fantastic.

Task description
For this task we wrote about the new term and what are we going to learn for this term. We also learn in this term how to write a proper conclusion. I think it was really difficult and stress mostly. Because we have to write a proper conclusion and it is my first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment