Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

The adventure of Joey the red beard pirate.

Walt: write using humour and also imaging.

Task description: Wow! yahoo have you ever did a creative writing using anything you want? Well in Room seven we are creating a imagination writing about llama and even dream house. In my class I am writing about a kangaroo name Joey who is different too other animals because he haves a red beard and unique personality. Lets move on shell we so in our class we have to finish off our writing before we come back to the mat. I am very stress out but the good thing that I have finish my creative writing. Then after finishing we can double check and last but not least draw a picture of our character and post it on our blog with our creative writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment