Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

My task.

In Room 10 we are finish off our work we haven't finish but i happy.Because I am finish and after I finish i post it on my blog.


Hi there my name is Morgan.So last week we had an ordinary day until when it was Wednesday. Because our Principal Mr Potts got  kidnapped by alien.Oh! That terrible.Because what happen if they try to get me.Soon when we were at school our principal haven’t Return.

The next day in assemble Mr Pott came back and he say that time traveller came.But we were all laughing.Because properly he had a bad dream or he just made it up.But the next day time traveller came and I was Shocked.Cause I can’t believe it.So when we look at them a tall one was first to came out and the other kid but when they came out Mr Potts said ‘that they were too nervous of germ’ so then when we introduce them around our school there were  two time traveller kid name Zu and Xan.But when it was lunchtime I say we should go to the slide or the swing but Xan was confused because they don't know.

So then after i explain to them and then Xan told us that they don’t need to climb because they have anti gravity and when Xan float there teacher told Xan to come down and when he did there was a reporter wanted to take a photo and when he did it was cool said me and that was the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment