Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

Solar Eclipse.

Last week in America Did you know that there was a Solar Eclipse in there.I know Hi I am going to explain to you about the Solar Eclipse and what is a solar Eclipse so today I will tell you more Information.

So a Solar eclipse is when the Moon block the Sun when it block the Sun it  a recipe of disaster and Cool in the same time.Because If I live in America it will be freezing cold and Shivering.Because the moon is blocking the Sun.In fact if you look during the solar Eclipse your eye might get damage by the causes if you don’t wear Sunglasses.

But if I actually look at the solar eclipse it would be Incredible but wearing with Sunglasses So we won’t hurt our eye but In I think with i live in america I would go and try to look at the Solar Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment