Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

What makes a great daughter.


WALT: identify and use features of explanation writing

Do you know what makes a great daughter? They would have a warm hearted soul to help,
showing respect, and using her initiative. 


Firstly, being helpful plays and huge and important role of being a great daughter.
By showing that is when their mother having a difficult time cleaning, She then comes to the rescue and
help her mother clean. Also showing that is when coming back after school she does her chores first
too.

Secondly, using your initiative is helpful. Because example like my cousin named Setaita.
Whenever she comes back from school she will always cleans the lounge, do her bed, and cook dinner.

Lastly being respectful is one of the most important key, at what makes a great daughter.
How you show being respectful is when there is a funeral happening and each family member doing
their speech. She is always paying attention to those who are speaking.

Overall these are my suggestions for what makes a great daughter. So firstly be helpful,
use your initiative, and always be respectful. For some girls who are need some suggestions,
then I recommend yous guys to read this. But for those who doesn’t need some suggestions then okay,
but let me ask you this. What are your suggestions?

This week we are doing an explanation writing. I got use to it when my teacher help me, because the fact that it was hard cooperate the example in the introduction. But the other paragraph were very fun. Because I got inspired by my family. So my writing is about what makes a great daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment