Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Tuluinga What makes a great leader?

WALT: identify and use features of explanation writing.



Do you have someone in your family who you look up to as a successful leader? A great leader is a person who shows they are fully committed of being in the team, having belief in them self, and having the ability to work with their team.


Firstly, what makes an effective leader is Commitment. Commitment is when you say you do it, then do it. By showing that is my director Mr Jacobsen. Because when we were doing our practice he was the one who organize everything, and one this that appears to me his commitment.

Secondly, a great leader always have confidence in them self. For leader confidence helps, because they are showing that they are determined. Example like, having the strength to do their mihi in front of lot of people like my teachers. Because they have been believing them self and were confident of doing their mihi.


Also,  What makes a great leader is having the ability to work with their team. Cooperation is one of the important things that make a great leader. How they show their cooperation is when there is no argument and violence. Instead they are being on the same page.

In week 1 we are learning how to do a explanation writing. Our task was to write about what makes a great leader. In my opinion I had a hard time writing my information but I got help by my teacher. Well this is my writing of what makes a great leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment